- Work towards goals that are important to their families
- Grow their family's support systems
- Learn how to navigate through resources systems
- Attend school or job training
- Create change for themselves and their children.
Working with Community Partners to leverage resources and increase the impact of services for our clients and the community:
- Workforce Talent Collaboration
- Success Partnership
- Children Reading Alliance
- Empowerment Congress
- Resilience leaders
- Coats for Kids
- The Kids Can_YEP (Youth Entrepreneur Program) is now accepting registrations for all youth county wide at NO COST!! Registration Deadline February 5, 2021
- Fun, educational boxes filled with resources and supplies to learn as a family and connect as a community! (kit levels 0-5) Expecting Parents to Seniors in high school.
Familias Prospras usa Un Enfoque Familiar Integral para fortalecer a las familias.
Trabajaran en las metas que son importantes para sus familias.
- Aumentaran los sistemas de apoyo para sus familias.
- Aprenderan como acceder a sistemas de recursos.
- Cursaran capacitacion educativa o laboral.
- Crearan un cambio para ellos (as) mismos(as) y sus hijos(as).
Tuesday: March 23rd @ 6pm
7 Habits for Families (Audience: PreK-5th grade parents) – This can be a game changer! Learn how parents and influencers can establish a powerful framework to nurture and develop life-ready leadership skills at home!
Wednesday: March 24th @ 6pm
7 Habits for Pre Teen and Teens – If you are a teenager or about to be one, this is for you! Learn leadership principles that you can apply to those tough choices you face everyday! Audience: 6th-12th students
Registration Link: https://www.leaderinme.org/new-mexico-7h-for-teens/
Wednesday: March 24th @ 7 pm
Equity in Education – Every child has genius! Parents and influencers can learn new ways of thinking and behaviors that can communicate self worth, and encourage their children to recognize their great potential and vision for themselves. Audience: Entire Community
Description: Learn how to manage school, work or just basic life tasks more effectively using Google tools. Whether you want to create an idea board, build a budget, create a meeting agenda or organize your priorities, these best practices will boost your productivity and success.
In this session we’ll show you how to: Use templates in Google Sheets to build a personalized to-do list and use templates in Google Docs to create a meeting agenda.